Dedora Schoenne will take care of your depreciation report (reserve fund study) requirements. We have significant costing experience and access to current construction costs. Our Certified Reserve Planner specializes in completing depreciation reports which clearly display common property maintenance and repair schedules, forecasts and phasing of expenditures, and calculating corresponding reserve funding requirements or cash flow models. The BC Strata Property Act requires the completion of depreciation reports and increasingly buyers are requiring them to determine a strata’s physical and financial health prior to purchasing.
Strata Depreciation Reports
THE BENEFITS OF A STRATA DEPRECIATION REPORT
- Prolonged property life expectancy through preventative maintenance
- Financial stability ensures sufficient funding for future capital expenditures
- Increase buyers and attract strata unit owners by having confidence in the strata’s financials
- Confidence and ability to set realistic strata fees
- Return on investment through identifying depreciable items and maximizing the savings your strata can achieve